Engineering and design of Bulk Material Handling systems is part of our core engineering expertise.
- Engineering and design of bulk material handling systems for mines, mineral processing facilities, ports, and bulk material handling terminals
- Bins and silo design, material flow analysis
- Ship and barge loading and unloading systems design
- Train loading and unloading facilities
We offer solutions to a broad range of material handling projects that include:
- Concept development and feasibility assessment for new material handling facilities
- Front-end and detailed engineering
- Commissioning and start-up support
- Analysis of existing material handling facilities for the purpose of debottlenecking and optimization
We design for a range of materials that include hard rock mineral ores, coal, oil sands, gypsum, sand, woodchip, ore concentrate etc.