Bulk Material Handling
Providing Solutions to Bulk Material Handling Projects
Engineering and design of Bulk Material Handling systems is part of our core engineering expertise.
- Engineering and design of bulk material handling systems for mines, mineral processing facilities, ports, and bulk material handling terminals
- Bins and silo design, material flow analysis
- Ship and barge loading and unloading systems design
- Train loading and unloading facilities
We provide solutions to a broad range of material handling projects that include:
- Concept development and feasibility assessment for new material handling facilities
- Front-end and detailed engineering
- Commissioning and start-up support
- Analysis of existing material handling facilities for the purpose of debottlenecking and optimization
- Testing of material flow properties for engineering of silos and material transfer installations
We design for a range of materials that include hard rock mineral ores, coal, potash, oil sands, gypsum, sand, woodchip, mineral concentrate, etc.
Discover Technika Innovation
We offer expert engineering solutions that ensure the effective implementation and reliable operation of your facilities. We’re here to help you achieve excellence in engineering.